Monday, February 13, 2012

Lord dobler

wow. ok when you pass out of your body you can actually see thought forms. this is why Einstein was telling us that imagination was way more important than knowledge we are making it anyways. you know what sucks, is that, the whole time I was dancing I was not in the right vibration. I popped out right, I mean, I got my first leotard when I was 3 or 4 and I put it on and soared all around the living room in the bright sunshine coming through the windows and I knew I was there to do what I needed to do, that was my thing. and I remember listening to Micheal Jackson on the radio and knowing how to move as if I was working on the moves that I had been working on before I even popped out. And when we went out to the 4th of July celebrations the music tents were my favorit casue the music was so loud it thumped not just your body but the you inside and the you all around. and it moved others through you. and for a moment everything was perfect. But then you get introduced to thought patterns here in this little incarnation, and what you can put to good use for your benefit and make money doing. and that's when you start to slip away, albeit for your highest good so that eventually you can get back to this point. In describing his movie, the guy who wrote "say anything", he was talking about Loyd Dobler, and he said that the thing that actually made him hero was his CHOICE to be optimistic in the face of pessimism. What he meant was, Loyd was very aware of the dark forces at hand, the opinion of others and ones ability to destruct by getting hung up on the concerns that consume daily life, because he was more than intelligent. but what made him a hero was to choose better for himself. To not let others bring him down, and to help those that would listen. LodyDObler, was an actual person too. In writing the script this guy comes knock on his door looking to meet his new neighbor, and he's all "hi, there, just come to say hello, don't have many friends in the area, and I am into kick boxing, which I believe will be the sport of the future, have you ever heard of it?"
My favorite thing about Loyd in the movie is how he always calls people "gentleman". It shows he always gives the benefit of a doubt, or at least respects that every one's got room to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment